char display
Hi all, last night i was doing some shenk runs with a druid so that he would level and hopefully find some stuff. This is on europe ladder sc char. In the end i got him up to level 29, from 25 ( i generaly went into bloodies a bit, killing the large crowd at the top, using frigid wp). The odd thing was, all that time my druid was displayed as level 25 in the first screen, maybe this was because i didnt enter chat, so it didnt refresh? I dunno, just thought it might be good to report.

Kier
What is this life if, full of care
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
It seems to only be updated when you quit to the selection screen to me?

On the subject of characters (I'd really like it if there was just 1 thread on bugs), I've now got a level 15 Paladin which has said all the time it "will be deleted in ## days".

On my low-level Druid though it doesn't say this, and I know why: I played a single game (didn't exit) for 2+ hours. I think this is new (or a bug) at least.

*Feels sorry for people with bad connections/actual lives*
I assume you mean when you leave a game and are in the lobby... Something like this can also happen if you have 2 computers... Open a char, leave it in the channel, open the char again on the other computer, level up, and then rejoin the channel. You will see yourself at 2 different levels. :) (Thanks to Trivet from The Amazon Basin)
Obi:
Quote:Open a char, leave it in the channel, open the char again on the other computer, level up, and then rejoin the channel.

Does that work with the same cd-key? Meaning you could join 2 different characters on the same account(in-game too)?
*idiot, idiot, idiot*

No, it won't work (and the idiot is at me, not you). It will give you a message saying "Your CD key is already in use by: Obi2Kenobi" or something like that. But you can log into the same account with multiple computers if you have a different CD key.