My barb idea, suggestions?
Ok this is my loose idea for what I see as an extremely high damage barbarian.

Skills:

Sword Master-20
Whirlwind-20
Battle Orders-20
The rest will be put in iron skin and like 1 or 2 in natural resist. Maybe another war cry, I'm not sure.

Gear:

I plan on switching between 2 call to arms swords to hit up a BO of like 40 or higher and a breath of dieing(ya I know...) and a shield with 4 ohms. Some of this gear will take quite a while, but most of the stuff I want is runes so on ladder ifyou spend enough time countess running eventually you can cube them up.

I'll probably try to get a socketed ornate plate and fill that with ohms. Goblin toe boots and some kind of crushing blow gloves and belt (suggestions?) Also I'm not sure what rings, but I'll definitely use a crafted blood amulet.
Lastly I forget the name of it but there's a new helm that has 2 open sockets (again with the ohms) and gives good stuff as well, I think some + to skills.

I would stuff my inventory with masteries charms and maybe some poison or 3/20/20's.

This is obviously a very rough idea, I just want to try to max the damage of whirlwind and it seems like throwing massive amounts of +50% damage runes would pick it up real fast. I welcome any kind of suggestions and critiques, plus there's probably a bunch of new gear I haven't looked at yet with the patch.
That sounds like a great build and CtA + BoTD rocks lol. :)

* comment only viable in 1.09 or 1.10 hacked, with hacked Ohms that have %ed in non-weapons.
Hi

This is a cookie-cutter build, every second barb goes down that route! With that build you don't need any special equipment ;)

You might put a few points into throwing mastery, makes the Chaos Sanctuary so much easier.

good hunting
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
Any ways to livin the build up at all? Also I forgot the runes wouldn't work in the armor, I'll have to use jewels I suppose. Are there any rings that give good damage bonuses? And what possible things can be on rare gloves and belts?
Hi adamantine

Just what did you edit? :blink:

good hunting
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”