Character Editor for 1.1?
I'm trying to test aura times in 1.1 and it would sure be helpful to have a character editor to do it with. I'd appreciate a link, but just incase someone here already knows the answer to my questions, I'll ask:

-Aura pulse times (time between pulses, such as Sanctuary, Holy Freeze, etc.)
-Time before initiated (the time it takes once you switch to the aura before it affects enemies and allies)
-Time before expiration (the time the aura effects last on an enemy or ally)

I presume these are different for different auras, which is why I'd like to test them with a character editor (since I don't have a paladin with every offensive and defensive aura available). EDIT - Also, I could not find this information in the global skills.txt files from the mpq. Does anybody know where they might be? Humm... should ask this on Phrozen Keep also.

Thanks again for any replies ahead of time.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
It's all in skills.txt I think:

- Aura pulse time: perdelay=50 (2 seconds)
- Aura initiation time: same as pulse time, except those auras with immediate=1 that take effect right away
- Aura expiration time: up to next pulse, so anywhere between 0.04 and 1.96 seconds.
Also, the perdelay is global, meaning for example with Redemption you can sometimes be lucky that the next perdelay is 1 frame to it, so you can sometimes do super fast uses of this skill (total refresh wherever corpses are, can't beat that).