Iron Golem
Does weapon speed affect how fast an iron golem attacks?
US East Hardcore Ladder
You know what?, I really do not know and I dont care either cos i dont use iron golem. Blood Golem 4 Ever!
lilnecro,

Several forum members have brought your posts to my attention because you are blatantly rude to posters, and don't seem to have a point. If someone asks about iron golem, please don't reply unless you have something to say about iron golem, for example.

Also, on these forums, people are expected to post in "standard" English, and avoid shortened words such as "cos" and "4".

I realize that these standards may be different than other forums you've visited. However, that is what's expected of Lurker Lounge posters.

Thanks.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Very likely. Some people prefer to use it as a thorns-tank though, so they make it out of a quad-diamond Paladin shield(preferrably with a total resist-all of around uhh, actually, I don't know what's the max resist-all in those cases. :P)
I haven't tested it at all but I have used it quite a lot. It doesn't look any faster when made from an ataghan than when made from a lance

I don't really see quite how it could take base weapon speed into account as it is possible to make them from armour

I suppose base weapon speed might be not be considered but on-weapon ias might be

It should be possible to test - an Iron golem with good life on one of those Arcane Sanctuary towers should be a very long fight, you might be able to time 100 hits with different base items