The Lounge is back!
Hi all.

Game on!

I'll edit this thread tomorrow with a whole story. I just wanted to get this thing running again...

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Yay!

It's been a long few weeks. On the plus side, it turned me into a Basiner!

Are you going to be switching from Globat? From what I've heard it was a horrible experience, but you switched providers not too long ago IIRC. Good luck with finding a good provider and getting things running smoothly,
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
Yeah, it made me a Basiner too. :)

Glad you're back, Bolty!
What crap luck for Slashdot to do that right after v1.10 hit, too!

Glad to see the Lounge back. :)

[o: *LEMMING* :o]
I made this to commemorate the event.

[Image: lurkerlounge404.gif]

It's good to be back. I have a feeling that there is a whole of lot of 1.10 stuff to talk about.
Kartoffelsalat,Nov 26 2003, 11:33 PM Wrote:It's been a long few weeks.  On the plus side, it turned me into a Basiner!
I started playing with and posting on the basin after all the nice basin folks hung out here while their site was down. I hope it works both ways. And it was so good to have a means to stay in touch during the time this site was down.

I said it already, but it bears saying again: Thanks Bolty and everyone!

(And now I shall shut up for a while and go away to keep the bandwidth down.)
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
My cat dies, but the Lounge is revived. For every loss, there is always a gain.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
*whimper* Please don't hate me... :(
Never. It may have cost us the Lounge, but Irene's tales have been worth every single day of downtime.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
:D
Finally we may rejoice!

:)

I don't post much but I sure missed the read(s?).
Good to have all of you back.

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Welcome back!

Maybe MongoJerry should be required to play a year of cookie-cutter D2 builds as a penance. Let's see if he can write them up in an entertaining way. ;)
LemmingofGlory,Nov 27 2003, 04:49 AM Wrote:What crap luck for Slashdot to do that right after v1.10 hit, too!

Glad to see the Lounge back. :)

[o: *LEMMING* :o]
Aaaah, so it was a Slashdot effect?

Damn, that's gotta hurt.

Great to have the LL back though ^_^
Man, when the LurkerLounge was offline I was able to stay offline more ;)

Kinda sucks, but hey it is the summer holidays, i'm sure i'll get out a lot! :)
"The axe? Aye, that's a good weapon, balanced against any foe. Look how it cleaves the air, and then, imagine a nice fat demon head in its path. Keep in mind, however, that it is slow to swing - but talk about dealing a heavy blow!"
I was wondering what was going on. welcome back! :)
Signatures suck
I actually checked out the Lurker Lounge for the first time just because people were talking about it so much on the Amazon Basin due to it being down.
Hi,

Nice timing, Bolty. Thanks :)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

An auspicious thanksgiving day!

:D
Charis
And for these cookie cutter builds, he should only use 2 skills through out the whole game, they have to be level 30 skills (unless it is nova/sword mastery, of course). And the write-up has to be in rhymes. First 2 lines are a couplet, next 4 are a quatrain, then cinquain, ect. ect. :P
Huzzah!
Something to be thankful for on a day where I'm supposed to be...uhm...thankful...
Glad it's back, the Basin is great, but it's no Lounge.

-Wapptor
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."
-- James Branch Cabell