Curse Wars!
My dagger-wielding Frenzy Barbarian is currently at lvl 77 after finishing Hell, and is having problems with a gear decision.

Heres the current setup:

Stats with gear - 120 STR, 135 DEX, 275 VIT, 10 ENG

Damage is 1361-2048 main hand, 535-1673 offhand (also has crushing blow and deadly strike). How does this compare to your average Axe Frenzy barb?

Relevant Skills - 5 Natural Resists, 15 Taunt, 13 Battle Orders, 20 Frenzy, 18 Double Swing, and 1 Berserk.

Equipment - 'Smoke' Great Hauberk, 'Shael' Ghostflame in main hand, 'Amn' Fleshripper in offhand, 7% Dracul's Grasp gloves, Gore Rider boots, Nosferatu's Coil belt, rare leech ring, Ravenfrost ring, rare +1 barb circlet with +19 Dex, life leech, mana, +12 resist all and 'Ith' rune.

Dilemma - Its his amulet that I'm having trouble deciding upon. I've considered obtaining Atma's Scarab for his amulet to combat Physical Immune monsters, but the Amplify Damage curse overwrites the Life Tap from my gloves. Life Tap is great vs Phys Immunes and other unleechables. I really can't function without it.

Should I rely on Berserk to defeat Phys Immunes and choose a +skill amulet over Atma's? I just now socketed my circlet with Ith, which should give me a good amount of mana while Berserking. I couldn't use Berserk much before due to a lack of mana. Should I get another Ghostflame dagger and a shield to put on my weapon switch for Berserking?

Opinions welcome!
I'm not positive, but the curses would most likely take turns overwriting one another. Does atma's cast on striking or when struck? I forget. Anyway, if both cast when you hit, the net result would be the curse with the smaller area affecting the monsters closer and the one with the larger area affecting those outside the smaller area. Something like that. Suggest you check the levels and check the Arreat Summit for info on what area each covers at the relevant level.
Although Life Tap allows you to leech from skeletons, physical immunes can not be leeched from by it. Life tap is just like life leech, except it isn't effected by life drain. (skeletons, for example, have 0 life drain, or 100... I don't remember which way is bad)