Hurricane sound bug?
I was playing with my elemental druid last night and i noticed that once that you can cast hurricane (after the delay) the sound of the skill just dissapeared. has anyone else noticed this?
And one other thing i noticed was that those death lords done at ws didnt take any damage from hurricane (they were not even slowed down) that seems quite odd to me, and i tried hurricane on then several times with the same result. is that a bug or is there a another explanation to this?
Death Lord can not be chilled even by HF( so its chilled effect is completely 0), those frenzy guys are really tough in this way. But they do receive damage from cold attck. Beware when you wanna kill them using hurricane.
Anyway, I haven't played elemental druids before, so don't know anything about the former bug. :ph34r:
Solution: whip your 3k tornado and kill them with that :)
I've noticed the sound thing as well. The best I can determine is that it has something to do with getting hit when you cast it or some such. Like its trying to start the hurricane sound while trying to play a get hit sound so it never actually starts the hurricane one. Course this doesn't explain why a recast doesn't fix it (I think you have to let the hurricane run out then recast to get sound again). So I don't know really, but yeah I have had silent hurricanes going. Kind of uncomfortable when you are using to hearing them. You keep thinking the timer has run out on it. : )
Do you happens to know why they dont get affected to hurricane? some programming misses or something else maybe?
Every monster has a coldeffect percentage (or, rather, 3: one per difficulty). This determines how much they're affected by cold effects. Certain monsters, like wraiths and gloams in hell and that one kind of frenzytaur in all difficulties (and quite a few others) have 0%, which means they can't be chilled or frozen at all.