cant find the book
Hail SanKaishen, B)

Yeah, as I recall it says 'up to lvl6' or something similar when taking the stairs back from the cob-level.

Otherwise: No Text.

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
Quote:I searched both rooms, but there were no stairs in either room.

It almost sounds to me like you're still on dlvl 5. Have you verified what level you are on (available on the map)? Did you have to put some stones on a pedastal to access those two rooms? If so, check that last room again for another stone - wash, rinse, repeat.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Thanks you've been helpful. Although I replayed as a warrior, and found the Chamber of Bone right away; I have yet to find it with my sorcerer but I will keep searching. Again thanks for your help. And I'll try and puctuate my statements from now on.

Edit: Removed capslock. Reason given below.

Quote:Exerpt from Forum Rules:
Ignore these rules and you may have a very short visit to the Lurker Lounge forums, followed by a swift boot out the door.

Follow common, known Internet posting etiquette.
Frankly, we could write a thousand rules about basic common sense internet etiquette, such as "don't type in all caps." Instead of that, we'll just say that you should use your brain and follow the basic rules of Internet posting.

Trolling moderators can get you in trouble. This is your warning. -Lem
*nods* you where likely on the wrong level.
now you just need to learn to avoid using capslock.
The wind has no destination.
Dude, indoor voice :)