Which combo to use with Druid
I am just about the face the Ancients in Normal. Now I can either be a WW or a Bear. I can have 5 Spirit Wolves or a Grizzly. I can have a Oak Sage, H of W or a S of B. I know the Vines are useless, so they are not are part of the equasion here. What combo should I use. I am leaning toward using the WW with the Grizzly, since that worked with Duriel and Diablo nicely without me dying. I like the attack speed and the AR of the WW and the toughness plus longlife of the Grizzly. Any thoughts??
BTW I am using lvl 4 Feral Rage with WW.
WW is at lvl 7 (I use it all of the time)
Bear is only at lvl 1 or 2
Grizzly is only at lvl 1
**Paul**
I will make weapons from your bones--Smith
"I am pond scum"--Bull Shannon from Night Court
The last one is a line in the show. It is a very funny line. You have to watch the episode to understand the phrase.
Do the Ancients regenerate? If they do, poison vine might be useful. I don't really have much more to say.
Use the Grizzly because you'll be too busy to keep refreshing new wolves. Make sure it's always there, break off combat and run if you have to

I think Werewolf and Feral should work, especially is you don't have Maul or Fury

Korlic is probably the most dangerous, try to kill him off fast

TP if you feel that you're in trouble

Make sure you have a full belt of purples and a full stash of charms.

Good luck
Grizzly Bear + Dire Wolfs + Solar Creeper (So you do not need to bring that much mana potions) + Spirit of Barbs or Thorns Merc (Note: If you use thorns merc you can use heart of wolverine) Then just stand back and let your summons do all the work for you :D
Does Thorns and SoB stack? That might be a viable combination, if they do.
They do stack. SoB just doesn't do much in comparison to thorns. You'd need a slvl 49 SoB to match the 1010% of a slvl 20 thorns.
Solar Creeper uses corpses, and against the ancients that won't really help, since they don't leave one. Grizzley and Dire Wolves cannot be used together, unless you meant that you shift into bear form...
Remember that Feral Rage attacks faster in 1.10 so you'll be a bit quicker than if you tried to just use Feral Rage in 1.09. :lol:
-TheDragoon
I don't suppose you could update your calc for 1.10? I'm seeing a lot of dummies on the bnet forums who really need it. :P
I would if I could... I actually haven't been able to figure out HOW Feral Rage has changed. I know it's faster, but I haven't yet figured out how to take that into account in the equations. :(

Of course, I haven't had much time to test it, so that might be the problem. :)
-TheDragoon