Where do i find MODS?
Can anybody help me and give me an url where i can download proper mods for Diablo1?

Thanks for all your help but just one more question on this site their is only one mod that i can find for diablo 1, all the other ones are hellfire so i want to know if there is any way that i can find Hellfire expansion because i read that Sierra made the expansion and that they are not making them any more so can anyone shed any light on this??
You could look around the D1 section of this site, for example.
Define "proper mods." Look around the Diablo 1 section of the site as has been stated is a good place to start. The "Links" section is good.

Search engines also help, but you have to realize that you are going to be chasing alot of dead links after all these years since the mod scene was hot for Diablo. Your best bet is to request a certain version that someone here may have after exhausting all other possibilities of obtaining it.

Selby
Edit: This is the second post this month I've had to edit for linking to pages with trainers. It's in the forum rules. It's in the pinned thread "Forum Regulations and FAQ, New Users: Read This First." Hrmph. -Lem

From my own experiences I can heartly recommend at least V&K's all mods, Dr. Zed's mod and Retribution... And also, humbly, my own creation, Abysmal Diablo :lol:
For Hellfire Purgatory and The Dark are absolute musts, along with V&K's of course.

For the rest I can't say much, D1 mod community went ape-havoc around the time I already started to take distance from it due to real life obligations (army) when new titles were released weekly, and I never got to propebly know many of them.

But those mentioned above should already keep you going for quite some time ;)
Quote:For Hellfire Purgatory and The Dark are absolute musts, along with V&K's of course.

the darks message boards haven't been working for me lately...

so what can you tell me about purgatory?
The wind has no destination.