Which (if any) amazon spear skills are autohit?
By spear skills I mean:

Jab
Power Strike
Impale
Lightning Bolt
Charged Strike
Fend
Lightning Strike

Some of these I'm sure are not autohit (like jab), but I figured I'd add them just in case. Somepeople say that the elemental parts of these skills are autohit, but that the physical part is not. What is the truth of the matter?

Thanks in advance.
USWest Hardcore Realms
Accounts: mikedok5, mikedok6
None except maybe Lightning Bolt(isn't that Javelin though?) and Lightning Strike, and for LS, it's only the bolts which come out that are guaranteed damage(barring immunity).
Yes, Lightning Bolt is javelin only. My mistake.

Thanks for the info. I'm trying to make a spear amazon with low AR and was hoping that one of the skills was autohit. I guess I'll have to put the points in penetrate after all.

Thanks again.
USWest Hardcore Realms
Accounts: mikedok5, mikedok6
LS might have an AR bonus though. I'm pretty sure Impale and Jab do(but impale is slow and jab is lower damage) I would suggest checking if the bonus AR is enough to put you over before investing in penetrate. Plus, I think spears get some bonus damage from dex(don't quote me on that though)
Amazon spears and javelins get .8% off-weapon ED per point in strength and .5% off-weapon ED per point in dexterity.

Other javelins get .75% off-weapon ED per point strength and .75% off-weapon ED per point in dexterity.

Other spears get 1% off-weapon ED per point in strength and no bonus from dexterity.