uniques
hi all

I am searching for uniques(who isnt).
I need to know where the chance of finding certain uniques is the highest(dungeon level?, difficulty?)
and those uniques are:
royal circlet
stormshield
civerbs cludgel
gotterdamerung.

thx in advance
regards :)
Just to beat someone else to say, that it would have been easy for you to look that up from the Jarulf's Guide. (JG Online)

The quick answer is that your best bets would be doing Laz runs. All except the CC do not have significant chances (if any) dropping outside hell. And since bosses have a much higher chance to drop unique items, Lazarus runs with killing all bosses on the way is the way to go. The CC can drop in other places aswell, but chances are you will find it first than you get the set of other three.
-Cytrex
Well actually, if you do get a golden mace from a Laz run, odds are it's a Dreamflange and not a Civerb's Cudgel. DF has a qlvl of 26, CC has 1. IIRC, the highest qlvl item is always dropped first, so IMHO the best place for finding a CC would be normal/church due to the lowest number of possible base items and a relatively high number of bosses on dlvl 2. At least, that's where I got most of my CCs.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
does it matter if you do those church runs in normal/nightmare or hell? or is it best to play them in normal(because i am level 30 and so it would be kinda dumb to play them in normal :blink: !)
Hannya
I just suggested normal/church since the number of possible base items (mace for CC) is the lowest in normal therefore the odds of finding CC are greatest there. Just do dlvl 2 runs (most bosses there and the level is pretty small), you should get one soon.

Of course, you could also do hell/church runs, but the odds of finding CC decrease by quite a lot because all items can be dropped by monsters so the chance of getting a mace are much lower.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect