Valkyrie HP in different difficulties
The Arreat Summit claims that Valkyries get higher HP then shown in higher difficulties. Does anyone know what their bonus to HP is in each difficulty?

Thanks in advance.
USWest Hardcore Realms
Accounts: mikedok5, mikedok6
A Valkyrie is set up to have the same life in all three difficulties. This is not necessarily true for some of the other summoned minions.
Darn.

Thanks for the info. By the way, Chippydip's skill calculator shows no HP/difficulty difference for Valkyrie. I should have known to just believe Chippydip rather then the Arreat Summit.

Quote from the Arreat Summit:

Valkyrie Life
Valkyrie Life is higher than shown below on Nightmare, and again on Hell Difficulty Levels.

Oh well. Thanks again.
USWest Hardcore Realms
Accounts: mikedok5, mikedok6
Mikedok,Jan 1 2004, 12:34 AM Wrote:I should have known to just believe Chippydip rather then the Arreat Summit.
No - he just reproduces what the in-game display says (as said on the there even).

The AS on the other hand only removes something if it's explicitly said so (by e-mail). Shield information had things that were relevant to pre-LoD not long ago.

So here is the best idea for accurate information.
Mikedok,Dec 31 2003, 06:34 PM Wrote:Quote from the Arreat Summit:

Valkyrie Life
Valkyrie Life is higher than shown below on Nightmare, and again on Hell Difficulty Levels.

Oh well.  Thanks again.
I think this is just outdated. IIRC, as of 1.09 valkries were treated by the game like monsters, so they got the same HP boost as monsters would.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu