tcs and ilvls
Hi,

Is the information at AS with monsters correct for 1.10 ?
It says that uniq monsters get +3 lvls but their drops have ilvls same with normal monsters' drops of the same type.

Is there any place that I can find information about new tc & qlvl of items and tc of monsters and places ?
Also, Nilathak is listed as lvl 92 but he drops ilvl 95
Champions (and Ghostly and such) get a +2 bonus to their level. Uniques and their minions get +3 to the monster level. Nihlathak is level 92 as a base type, and then gains 3 levels for being unique. I am not sure if his level is nerfed by the area level=monster level thing.
Quote:t says that uniq monsters get +3 lvls but their drops have ilvls same with normal monsters' drops of the same type.
Their drop has an ilvl of +3.
Quote:I am not sure if his level is nerfed by the area level=monster level thing.

It is. The area's level 83. A +3 boost makes it 86.
Checked the ilvls from item codes that are dropped from monsters.

When there is a pack with a uniq monster, all 'his minions' and the uniq drops at the same lvl.
like eldritch.
he drops 84. the guys around him also drop 84. This was what I observed. Curious about the reason.

edit: is there any place that I can find information about item generation in 1.1? or can anyone make a recap ?
Id=nihlathakboss
NameStr=Nihlathak
Level(H)=92
boss=1

So mlvl of the superunique that you encounter should be mlvl+3=92+3=95.
Quote:Is there any place that I can find information about new tc & qlvl of items and tc of monsters and places ?

Nobbie's MF guide has a table in it, just scroll down a bit.
Thanks or the info.
I have one more question about the rare item generation in 1.10.

is it possible for a weapon to have both cruel, fool's and master's prefixes altogether? does the game code prevent it in any way ?

also can an item both have + to class skills and + to skill tabs? or do they still considered as the same group?
Quote:is it possible for a weapon to have both cruel, fool's and master's prefixes altogether? does the game code prevent it in any way ?

Fool's and master's are in the same group so you can't have those two together. You could have a cruel and fool's weapon or a cruel and master's weapon.

Quote:also can an item both have + to class skills and + to skill tabs? or do they still considered as the same group?

They're still in the same group. You can't have more than 1 +skills affix of any sort on a rare item