Non-magical full plate mail
I was attempting to get a full plate mail to put a perfect skull in for Dark_Fader, so I bought a Mechanic's Full Plate Mail, however, when I did, the full plate mail didn't turn black (that's the only reason that I put the skull in, to make it black)! So, I was wondering where a good place to find a non-magical one is.
I've seen socketed full plate at Halbu in Normal.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
If you can't get one, a corpsemourn would also display black as well.
Ultimate_Power,Jan 4 2004, 11:45 PM Wrote:If you can't get one, a corpsemourn would also display black as well.
Corpsemourn would be a whole lot harder to find than any socketed plate.

If you want the stuff bad enough, you could always use your Larzuk quest reward.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
Corpsemourne requires too high of a level, but I think I do have one. :P

Anyway, I got one now... Of course, Murphy kicked in. In act 2 nightmare, one dropped in the claw viper temple, then the next monster dropped another. :P

Oh, and I had to use a Larzuk socketing reward... but that's OK, since I never use those things anyway. Now, for when he is a higher level, I just hope to find the runes for passion (the runes aren't that rare...), a superior cryptic sword (with enhanced defense) with four sockets or none, and then the demon limb tryant club so it can be red. :)