Who is your daddy...
Just as a matter of curiosity, as i've seen conflicts of opinions.

For 1.10 LOD Hell Dificulty, which character/build (in your opinion) is the best killing machine overall? We're talking purely on an individual basis, not Party. And we're talking mincing monsters, not upsetting them slightly :D

Who is the daddy in your opinion? (i'd like to give an opinion but I've not had a high level of every character yet so I wouldnt like to comment)
a55of rot13

539 tbh

Don't think cos i understand... i care
Don't think cos we're talkin... we're friends

*shavenlunatic - Europe
From what I've witnessed is that the Hammerdin, if not in tight corridors, is probably near the top of the pile.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
druid can do (or, I have done) solo p8 hell diablo and baal runs with rabies/fc rabies/fury and fc/fury
Well, YOUR druids. I got the screenshot of your druid (from your 1.10 guide) as my background, it is just too sick. However, most people don't run around with 10k life 38k AR and 65k damage on their wolves, thank you :)
If one can get one of those 10k+ whirlwinds going, it kills fast as well, not that I can do that either :(
Quote:However, most people don't run around with 10k life 38k AR and 65k damage on their wolves

I need more information here.
Electricblue has a nice 1.10 elemental-melee-wolf guide posted on this forum. In ghe guide he has a link to a screenshot of his wolf, and the numbers there indicate serious equipment indeed.
I think these are the screenshots he's talking about. The guide is here.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
thnx for the feedback :)

I also have the 1.09 version of the guide here in case of need.