Funky Question
Yeah all the land critters(like rabbits or earthworms) outside towns can be killed by characters' smelly feet.
Still there's a small question: Will hirelings/minions kill critters by stepping on them? How about the monsters?
I've never crushed a bunny beneath my steel-shod boots. No matter how hard I try. I didn't think you could kill de wabbits in Act 5.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
IIRC you can stomp on the worms in Duriel's hole, on some spiders in A3. The chickens and rabbits don't get crushed when stepped on. I admnit it's been a while since I've played some D2 so that's mostly what I remember.
Rabbits can be crushed (by players), as can act 3 snakes. Chickens really can't, though.
Chickens, herded into the Blood Moor, are very quick, agile, and tough to squish. I have yet to successfully squish one, even with level 20 vigor and fast boots! :) Them other bugs, in Act II scorpions and Duriel bugs, and Rabbits, have been stepped on. I forget if the mice in Sewers are squishable.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
The mice are squishable, I rememver in v1.00 squishing and hearing them squeek. The chickens do not even have an animation for the "splat", so if you do it check for an installed mod that allows it.
The answer is no. Get a skelemancer if you doubt me.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not the widdle bunnee wabbitz!!!
Pirate 1: We've come to the edge of the world!!!
Pirate 2: Pay up, it's flat.
-- Sinbad, Legend of the Seven Seas
Minions can't squish anything, nor can they herd chickens. IIRC, they can walk through other generic NPCs like you can. They can, however get stuck on some people such as barbecue boy, which causes them to jump up and down rather excitedly. This is a quite disturbing image in-game. :o
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
NeoLunar,Jan 10 2004, 03:47 AM Wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not the widdle bunnee wabbitz!!!
Yes they can. Just be patient and you may squish them in a single strike, rabbits run too fast, though.
Poor bunnees
I love stomping on those oversized maggots that spawn when you kill Duriel. Squishing them is a higher priority than rescuing Tyrael. It just prolongs my revenge against that (expletives deleted) of a (expletives deleted) of an overgrown slug with spikes.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!