1.10 Newbie!
I've lost my D2C CD and can't install the game, so I haven't tried 1.10 yet.

Stlill I went and checked out some stuff about the latest patch to figure out what I would want to do if I were to buy D2C again.

Paladin being my favorite class, I was wondering about the synergies to Vengeance: are the synergie bonus to Vengeance given by the Resist Cold/Fire/Lightning auras active only when the aura is or if you boost all three skills and use a different aura, you still get the bonus?

Anyway, I'm probably gonna buy D2C tonight and answer my own question!
The synergy is active regardless of what aura you have active. Just putting in points is enough.
narrow tunnel
Not only does putting hard skill pts. into the Resist F/C/L puts extra single elemental dmg into Vengeance, it also increases your max resists by a certain amount for every other skill pt. More details at the Arreat Summit, of course.

Among my friends, we have all agreed that the paladin is the new tank extraordinaire, barring jokes about the new Valk & skellies. You'll have lots of fun exploring the new 1.10 as a paladin, whether as an Avenger, Hammerdin, Zealot, heck, or even the outrageous Medic.
-- Ryan
Between GW2, AirMech, Firefall and Torchlight 2, who has time for gaming? Smile