Hmmmm..... Variantz...
Well, I've got a nice BIG book about X-Men, and i'm reading up on the group Exiles(might have some other X-Men from the 'New Mutants').

Well, here they are...

Blink:
Trained warrior, able to teleport through space and time.
[Assassin, with Dragon Flight, must dubble wheel]

Sasquatch:
Strange furry thing (:P) that has extraordinary leaping powers.
[Barbarian with leap attack, if LA can be used in Werebear then use runeword 'Beast' as well]

Sunfire:
Girl with complete control over fire and all things flaming (:D)
[Fire Sorceress with all fire spells]

[Assassin with MindBlast or Paladin with Conversion]

WolfBane:
Young fighter with lycanthropic abilities
[Druidy Werewolf]

Yes yes I know theres only 5, but if you have more, I'll be glad to learn more!

Oh, and this is in any realm(except asia). First realm asked for will result in the game being held there okay? State your suggestions, although I suggest softcore...

OKAY!!! Now's your turn to talk!
Pirate 1: We've come to the edge of the world!!!
Pirate 2: Pay up, it's flat.
-- Sinbad, Legend of the Seven Seas
The Complete Guide to the Marvel Universe? About 1 square foot in area, on the cover. :P

OR

The Marvel Universe Role-Playing Guide, X-Men Supplement? :P

I made a suggestion about this sort of thing before, except it was referring to the Avengers. We had people like Captain America(Holy Shield Smiter, although the Holy Shield graphic sadly isn't appropriate), The Hulk(Leap Attacking barb or Shockwave/Maul Werebear), Quicksilver(Vigour-arua-ed Charging Paladin with Zeal on the side), Scarlet Witch(An EXTREMELY questionable/controversial Cursing Necro decked out with red equipment) I also considered putting in Ironman, but that was tricky(I narrowed it down to a Holy Bolt/FoH/Blessed Hammer paladin in the heaviest armour possible, or a Lightning/Static/Nova+Inferno/Fireball/Enchant+Glacial Spike/Ice Blast/Blizzard type sorc. Words with / suggest alternatives to the first listed)

By we, I mean I, since I was about the only person to express any real interest in the idea. :P

If you're talking about the X-Men universe, there's Banshee(use a pure warcry barbarian, possibly with Leap as his main mode of transport, to represent flight) Then you could have Avalanche(yes, he's technically a member of the Brotherhood, but we're only talking characters in the universe, not necessarily their alignment. Probably a Warcry barb or Shockwave Druid)

By the way: What's wrong with Asia? I play there all the time, and the few times I joined other lurkers in a game, I had to play on USEast/West.

By the way 2: Your spelling is okay, but could use improvement in some areas. Example: "dubble wheel" should be "double wield"
"The Complete Guide to the Marvel Universe? About 1 square foot in area, on the cover. :P

OR

The Marvel Universe Role-Playing Guide, X-Men Supplement? :P"

Actually, "Marvel Encyclopedia X-Men"

"By the way: What's wrong with Asia? I play there all the time, and the few times I joined other lurkers in a game, I had to play on USEast/West."

I find that there are too few people...

Anyway, anyone wanna join?

{If only I knew how to fit text in between quotes...}
Click the "QUOTE" button above the area where you type stuff. Click it again to "close" the Quote.
You gonna join? Please?
I would, but right now, I have classes going on 3 days a week, and I'm doing a lot of other games at the same time.