Call to Arms
I have a friend who still plays the beta version of 1.10. He claims that it is so much better (he doesn't play online). :blink: One of his main "things" about it is the Call to Arms Highland Blade he has. He has seen how much the final release nerfed it. Out of curiousity (and because I haven't talked to him about it), what were the stats of Call to Arms in the beta? The BC/BO were higher, I know, but what were they? Thanks for any help.

Edit: Thought of another question...Is it possible to NOT to get the max # sockets on a white weapon from Larzuk? For instance, can a Caddy get just 4 sockets? Thanks!
DroopingCactus
Quote:Adeyke and people like him get tons of questions exactly like this one by people who're apparently too stupid to play without Maphack, too stupid to read the Help file that comes with the program, too stupid to turn off the socket protection when they're using Maphack, and too stupid to realize that they're stepping before the firing squad when asking questions like that in forums like this.
-AK404
Between the first beta and the second beta, Ohm was added to the end of the word.

Between the second beta and final, the +all skills dropped from +2 to +1, the Battle Command oskill dropped from 5-20 to 2-6, the Battle Orders oskill dropped from 5-15 to 1-6 and the Battle Cry oskill dropped from 10-13 to 1-4.
Thanks...That's exactly what I wanted....Wow - that really WAS nerfed! :o
DroopingCactus
Quote:Adeyke and people like him get tons of questions exactly like this one by people who're apparently too stupid to play without Maphack, too stupid to read the Help file that comes with the program, too stupid to turn off the socket protection when they're using Maphack, and too stupid to realize that they're stepping before the firing squad when asking questions like that in forums like this.
-AK404
DroopingCactus,Jan 11 2004, 10:21 AM Wrote:Thought of another question...Is it possible to NOT to get the max # sockets on a white weapon from Larzuk?  For instance, can a Caddy get just 4 sockets?  Thanks!
No, Larzuk always give you maximum. Keep in mind, however, that the maximum depends on many things, including ilvl of the item. Sorry, could not guess what "caddy" means, so can't be more specific. ;)
Caddy would be a caduceus. Those have 3/5/5 max sockets, so if it's ilvl 1-25, it'll get 3 and if it's 26+, it'll get 5. It'll never get 4 from Larzuk.
I thought caddy was the paladin minion to carry his blunt weapons? But since I have a good four socket caduceus, what might one put in it? Passion, Hand of Justice, Holy Thunder were the only runeword choices that I saw.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."