Ancients...
[Image: 1deB_Screenshot008.jpg]
"Yo, flesh-coloured guy, you've failed the audition. Now scram!"
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Your picture is invisible to me...all I see is the "red X of death"...is it just my POS computer or something?

Pansesus, why don't you just post a link to the picture you're trying to show us?
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
I too can't see the image. Might have something to do with my firewall, but it's a concern nonetheless. A website I was working on did the samething to any of my computers behind my router; couldn't access a thing (timed out trying to connect to the site). Seems to be the same effect here.
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*
I can see it either, but I used to be able too. My guess is he ran out of bandwidth after 200 something views.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
I can't see the picture now either, but earlier it showed a barbarian standing on one of the ancients' spots, in a pose similar to the ancients'.
Perhaps this might be better submitted as an STSI. Then the LL covers the hosting. As I recall, a goal of the STSI was to keep a flood of possibly amusing screenshots from clogging up threads, making them slow to load for dial-up Lurkers.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Bun-Bun,Jan 26 2004, 05: Wrote:Perhaps this might be better submitted as an STSI.
Agreed! Please submit this, Pansesus...stsi-diablo2@lurkerlounge.com.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.