Salvation's new trick
I could test the BG leech off anything/IM thing for you, seeing as I haven't deleted the necro that I abandoned. I'll post here in a couple hours.
Crystalion,Jan 18 2004, 12:04 AM Wrote:As a side note, in trying to get the fire absorb to heal the fire golem, when I cracked his resist, he actually died from the fire!
Did you try to see if it healed without cracking his resists? If so, you didn't mention whether it worked or not, only that you were unable to get it to heal when you lowered them.
LiquidDamage,Jan 18 2004, 12:18 PM Wrote:Did you try to see if it healed without cracking his resists?  If so, you didn't mention whether it worked or not, only that you were unable to get it to heal when you lowered them.
Sorry, I meant to say that.

I didn't try everything I could think off, but, in short, I tried a bunch of stuff with a Fire Golem modded to not regen, where I first damaged him, then threw fire at him.

Never succeeded in healing him. Which, since he seems to be set up in the .txt file to use item_absorb, is what I would expect, given his massively over 100% fire resists, net.
"He's got demons? Cool!" -- Gonzo, Muppet Treasure Island

"Proto-matter... an unstable substance which every ethical scientist in the galaxy has denounced as dangerously unpredictable." -- Saavik, Star Trek III

"Mom! Dad! It's evil! Don't touch it!" -- Kevin, Time Bandits
Hey guys. I have not done any extensive tests like you are doing here ,but back when I had my HC cleric I remember seeing 5x immunity Oak Sages(Phis, poison, fire, light, cold) and 5x immunity revives(isnt there a zombie type that starts with poison and magic..one of baals minions I belive..kinda rusty tho so i ain't sure?)..wether it was the LCS or what, that is what it said.

Pic of 5x immunity oak sage

Now all you have to do is enchant that thing and let it destroy everything :P

I never got about 75% res with that pally according to the LCS, however I could not tell for sure from what damage I was seeing, as seeing as I had a lv10ish salv, 5% res is not noticeable.
monkorn,Jan 20 2004, 09:23 AM Wrote:Now all you have to do is enchant that thing and let it destroy everything :P
Haha, yes, that would be a neat trick... "Come on you stupid Wisp! Fight back damnit! Don't you know I Enchanted you for 4k fire damage!".

On a more practical note, it appears quite doable to get quad immune Shadows with 50% resist physical. Enchanting them has some value (as does enchanting Valks).

It is a beautiful thing to see a Shadow zip around via Dragon Flight and obliterate everything (enchanted).

The thought of her being 4.5x immune is enough to cause shivers. :D
"He's got demons? Cool!" -- Gonzo, Muppet Treasure Island

"Proto-matter... an unstable substance which every ethical scientist in the galaxy has denounced as dangerously unpredictable." -- Saavik, Star Trek III

"Mom! Dad! It's evil! Don't touch it!" -- Kevin, Time Bandits