Act 4 Fires
Does anyone realise that standing directly on Act 4 Fires doesnt hurt? There are some giant beams that hold a bonfire underneath. I just realised while playing with my sorcie that there is no fire damage!

Stepping on other fires on other acts do cause damage?
Hmmm... I wonder why?

The freakiest thing is... In the Pandemonium Fortress, to the left of Tyrael is a fireplace that you can stand on... Hehe... Other than looking absolutely stupid, it does nothing else...
Gnem Eehc is actually Gnem Eehc.
Once I find a free image hosting that won't give me a "This user has exceeded their bandwidth usage limit" in the first 10 minutes (I didn't know I was that popular, but Village Photos seems to think so...), I am going to show many, many screenshots involving fires. :) Most of them are which fires cast shadows, and which ones don't, but there are some other goodies. I just hope to find one of those random cows in act 1 in a burning house. :P "Barbeque time"
Gnem Eehc,Jan 17 2004, 02:01 AM Wrote:Does anyone realise that standing directly on Act 4 Fires doesnt
The freakiest thing is... In the Pandemonium Fortress, to the left of Tyrael is a fireplace that you can stand on... Hehe... Other than looking absolutely stupid, it does nothing else...

Sometimes, you can stand in there and have your mercenary or summons block you in. What fun!
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
Quote:Sometimes, you can stand in there and have your mercenary or summons block you in. What fun!
Not in the expansion. Not sure about classic. In the expansion, they added minion "push" in that you can just walk right through them.