Tales of Skulvar the barbarian 1:mephistos stone
On a cold day in Harrogath Skulvar tells little barbarian children about his adventures this time he tells about the destroying of mephistos soulstone together with his friend Rumukz the paladin.
"Finally! Hephastos is death!"says Skulvar as he places a blue stone on hellforge. "Now where is Rumukz? Rumukz? Come here quick! I need the hammer!" Skulvar grabs the stone back from the forge and sits down on the ground. "Where is that paladin when you need him?" he mumbles. Then suddenly a strange voice from the shadow speaks "Give me that stone and I'll kill you quick! Keep it and I'll kill you slowly and painful, its all your choice fool!" "Come out if you wanna know how sharp my sword realy is!" replies skulvar. "Why should I come?" A bolt of fire comes out of the darkness "Ever heard of fire resistance?" Said skulvar laughing. "Ever heard of physical damage?"said an abyss knight with his sword drawn running towards Skulvar. "Aaaargh!" screamed skulvar as the sword cleaved trough his shoulder. "Take this!"Shouted Skulvar at the abyss knight as he slashed him in his right leg then stabbed him in his stomach and then cut of his head. "Now only find that idiot Rumukz!" he said as he kicked away the head of the fallen skelleton. "Rumukz you idiot where are you!?" Skulvar sees a flash in the east and hears a fammiliar noice. "Fist of the heavens"he whispers. "Hold on Rumukz im coming!" He runs to the east and sees Rumukz surrounded by venom lords. "Rumukz use a sanctuary aura to keep the abyss knights at bay! I'll save you from these foul creatures!" Skulvar spins trough the demons with a whirlwind and then back again with another whirlwind, most are dead but some need to get a bash in their faces 'till they drop down. Rumukz kneals down and prays a little, a sanctuary aura is turned on! "Now lets go back to the hellforge to destroy the soulstone at once!"said Skulvar. "O...okay" replied Rumukz "What's the matter?"asked Skulvar. "O my god!" He said as he saw a sword pierced trough a Rumukz' armor and body! "You are badly wounded! We need to go back to the Pandemonium fortress!" "No!"said Rumukz. "We need to destroy that stone before Hatred wil be let loose upon the world again! We need to prevent Hatred for coming back!" "No your wounded You'll die before Mephisto will!" said Skulvar "Then it'll be a noble sacrifice." Replied Rumukz "What!? You're willing to die for this quest?" "Yes, immagine what shall happen when Hatred will be freed again! That shall be much worse then just my death!" said Rumukz "But why? Why should you die when you can also survive?" asked Skulvar "Because my best friend, because we need to be shure the stone will be destroyed! We have no time to lose!" Skulvar grabbed a town portal. "We'll go trough this portal now!" shouted Skulvar."You'll have to force me in! I'll complete this quest alone" said Rumukz "Okay then... I'm realy sorry that I have to do this." Skulvar dropped his sword and performed a stun attack with his bare hands on Rumukz. "Forgive me Rumukz."he said hes he draged the body into the portal. "O my god!" said jamella "A sword came in his stomach and came out of his back then they spinned the sword a few times before they took it out!" "Seems bad." said Skulvar. "If you would've came just a minute later he would've died!" She said "Oh great I forced him in this portal then!" "What happened then Skulvar?" asked a little barbarian with a wooden sword and a pot on his head "Did he survived it?" asked another one with a pieced of gnarled wood (supposed to look like a sword) "Just let me continue the tale okay?" Said Skulvar. "Okay!"said both kids. "He's waking up'' said Jamella. "That's great!"replied Skulvar. "Skulvar you bastard!"said Rumukz "The stone of hatred is still in your hands!" "Yes offcourse it is! I saved you we can still destroy it now!" said Skulvar. "Skulvar you stupid idiot we don't knwo what Terror has done in the meantime! Maybe he has send legions of foul demons to guard that forge!" He shouted. "Lets go right now then!" said Skulvar. "Yes we'd better do that!" They walked back int the protal and headed back to the helforge. "I told you." whispered Rumukz "A legion of demons is guarding it now! I hope you've learned something from this!" said Rumukz "I hope you've leatned something from this to" said Skulvar. "What should I've learned from this then?" Asked Rumukz "Well, when you bring a barbarian to group of enemies never excpect him to be...STEALTHY!!!!" He shouted as he ran into the army oif evil slaying everything he saw. "Now thats the old Skulvar I know!" said Rumukz laughing. "Wait for me Skulvar and forgive me for what I said to you!" He shouted as he ran into combat to help his friend. "Nevermind I called you a fool to sometimes and I stunned you so you should forgive me!" "Oh thats okay" said Rumukz "Great!" They said both Now let's kill 'em all!" said Skulvar. "Now that's a good idea!""
"And so we killed all and destroyed the soulstone of Mephisto!" Said Skulvar to the two kids. "Wow, thats a great story uncle Skulvar!"said one of them "C'mon let's go play this story together! I'll be Rumukz so you can be your own uncle!"said the other. "Wow cool then I can punch you!" Skulvar laughed as he saw the kids walk away hitting "demons"(actually trees) with their wooden swords. "Maybe I'll tell you about the rogues tommorow!" Said Skulvar but the kids didn't hear him because they where to busy with their quest. "They'll grow up to true slayers" he whispered as he walked away to the local pub.
please tell me if you like this story so I can decide if I'll make more tales or not, thank you!
I'm afraid I had a bit of a hard time reading it. You might try reformatting it with paragraphs, and running a spell-checker over it. IIRC, dialog is supposed to have a new line when the speaker changes. It would make your story much easier to understand. As it is, it might or might not be a good story, but it's just too hard to know.

Keep writing, though. Practice makes perfect.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla