Freeze!
In the caption for the "Screenshot that's Somehow Interesting", it says that Korlic somehow got "stuck" after Leap Attacking. Leap Attack, kill - and suddenly can't budge.

I know that bug. I've fallen victim to that bug. I Leap Attack a Flayer, it dies - and I'm frozen in place. The only thing I can do is exit the game and hope nobody decides to kill me in the interim.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
it happens with charge as well...

nothing is as much fun as trying to run down a trapassin, knowing that you got a one second window to get her nailed or you're gone, and then all of a sudden you're an unmoving statue of a charging pala. Life expectancy: 1 trap.
Caaroid,Jan 20 2004, 05:35 PM Wrote:it happens with charge as well...

nothing is as much fun as trying to run down a trapassin, knowing that you got a one second window to get her nailed or you're gone, and then all of a sudden you're an unmoving statue of a charging pala. Life expectancy: 1 trap.
Hmmm...I did not know that. I don't normally play Pals. But my brother does, and as far as I know he's never run into that bug with either Charge or Leap Attack...I just had an evil idea.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
I have a level 75 leaper who has yet to encounter this bug. I've heard of a couple different effects of the bug (being frozen, "moonwalkin") but no solutions. I just hope I don't first encounter it at a bad time.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu