Questions on Elemental Skills
I am collecting information on Druids' elemental skills now, so I just want to ask some questions related to the details, since many people ask me the same things before, and... I can not handle them :P

1 Molten Boulder: Many questions on it. First, how does its knockback effect work? Does it have the same knockback chance as the weapon attribute "Knockback" does? Another problem is, what is the moving speed of those rolling balls? The final one, does the blast effet really hurt? Is there some AOE damage when those balls "bomb"?

2 Fissure / Volcano: What is the radius of these two skills? It is really hard for me to answer this question from my computer's screen because they are just graphic effects and have nothing to do with the real damage.

3 Arctic Blast: Yeah its bug is well known now, but I got many explanations of this bug and they are totally different. Could anyone give me the exact description of it? It bothers me a lot :blink:

4 Tornado: In 1.09 this skill has a Next-delay of 0.6s. I checked the referenses and they don't tell me whether it has been removed in 1.10. The fact is that many PKers die of tornado's multiple hits, so it looks like that it has been modified, but I am not 100% sure.

Thanks very much!

Cheers

[Edit] Sorry for the topic, it should be Questions on Elemental Skills, but I can't change it now. :P