New update for D2?
FYI, I dont know if I have been given mis-information on this but, I though people may like to know (apologies if it has already been posted, or was general knowledge)

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp

Mate sent me this link giving a list of changes, posted today. Unfortunately my company firewall blocks the page but he says it says there are changes to various things, although it does not say what values there were before the update..

Anyone know what this is all about? and if it will affect my Druid/Hammerdin/OrbSorc for better or for worse?

Eek, updates scare me :D
a55of rot13

539 tbh

Don't think cos i understand... i care
Don't think cos we're talkin... we're friends

*shavenlunatic - Europe
*Casually flicks through the news article*

GF correcting himself basically. All it is is a major update of all the incorrect 1.10 information. Don't worry your pretty little shiny head about it, SL.
Quote:January 21, 2004

Major Updates
*Barbarian: Stun (updated duration at higher levels)
*Basics: Hirelings (added Damage section)
*Skills: Casting Delays (Dragon Flight reduced from 2 sec to 1 sec, Poison Javelin now has 1/2 a second delay, )
*Assassin (added additional damage formulae which is hopefully correct)
*Amazon Skills: Valkyrie (added new hidden stats info, Thanks Maxx)
*Basics: Resistances (Jarulf sends word that minimum resis is capped at -100)
Minor Updates
*Barbarian Skills: Find Item (added info, removed info)
*Magic Prefixes (Screaming was renamed to Grinding)
*Paladin Combat Skills (added info to Smite, Charge, Conversion)
*Basics: Player vs. Player (removed some outdated info)
*Amazon Skills: Fend (removed oudated info)
*Medium Charms (Large Charms) (renamed Snowflake to Snowy)
*Credits
*Sorceress Skills: Lightning (updated damage)
*Sorceress Skills: Meteor (updated average fire damage)
*Barbarian Skills: Double Swing (fixed mana cost at level 6)
*Amazon Skills: Valkyrie (removed outdated info)
*NPCS: Act 5: Anya (updated her trade list)
*Items: Rune Words (added note at bottom, fixed a mistake)
*Shrines (added line to Wells)
*Items: Set Items (Immortal King's Stone Crusher: fixed Crushing Blow chance =])
*Paladin Skills: Salvation (removed bogus info)
*Lots of bug fixes

Thanks Europe!
We get a lot of error corrections and stat help from European readers. Thanks for your support!

Hello Again
I have some more time to do some updates to the guide. I'm also working on a World of Warcraft guide which takes priority and I'm still doing updates to Mojo's guide. Thanks for the emails, you sure mail a lot considering this game came out in 2000! =] This guide continues to be my most popular strategy guide! It's a lot more fun doing guides when I get such great feedback. Thanks!

Error Reporting
Please take the time to read Arreat Summit F.A.Q.. I get a lot of emails about things that are covered in that f.a.q..

^ Up to 90+ Emails
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
NiteFox,Jan 22 2004, 01:22 PM Wrote:*Casually flicks through the news article*

GF correcting himself basically.  All it is is a major update of all the incorrect 1.10 information.  Don't worry your pretty little shiny head about it, SL.
Heh, thank you mucho :D I had a little panic on there thinking all the chars I made in my recent days of playing D2 had been nerfed.

And thanks for the shiney head compliment :D

little secret, ive grown a mullet for a bit of fun, it's beautiful and called Phoenix. I'm sure the shiney baldness will return once i grow weary of my bonzai hair, but I can hardly change all my emails and user names 'cos I changed my hair. heheh (dont tell anyone though, I will ruin the effect of my avatar.. B) )
a55of rot13

539 tbh

*shavenlunatic - Europe
that would make your username even more innacurate :P
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
lol, I suppose if it went that far I may consider (I do stress "consider") canging my user name to MulletedNormalperson

Reckon it's got a nice ring to it? :D
a55of rot13

539 tbh

*shavenlunatic - Europe
shavenlunatic,Jan 23 2004, 12:57 PM Wrote:lol, I suppose if it went that far I may consider (I do stress "consider") canging my user name to MulletedNormalperson

Reckon it's got a nice ring to it? :D
Mullets don't belong on normal people. Or if they do, that means that I don't know any normal people.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
I work on the "If you take bad taste to the extreme then it becomes good taste" philosophy. I get plenty attention when im out with my spikey bleached mullet, some good, some bad. I guess I just love attention :)
a55of rot13

539 tbh

*shavenlunatic - Europe
Good lord!

I'm going to have to agree with Ladi Vashi there, in that mullet-wearers can't be considered sane... Who in their right mind would go out looking like that (usually in sweat pants too, I've noticed)? I know you're doing it for a gag (at least it sounds that way), so I can assume you're relatively sane. But the presence of that mullet speaks to the contrary.

MulletedNormalPerson is a contradiction in terms.
MulletedLunatic is redundant (heh).

What's left? Mulletedsomething... SpikeyMulletedGuy or something... It's your name, you come up with it :).

Wow, this post stopped being about Diablo 2 long before I wrote anything.
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*
Just call him MulletedGuy.

I know a grand total of one person who actually looked good in a mullet (which is probably one more than most people), and he cut it off and refuses to grow it back.

Edited for punctuation
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
Not to blow my own trumpet but I do look good with my mullet :D, its a cheesy mullet with the ends of the back bleached (well, it was just bleached and spikey but it grew and I liked how it looked).

Its more of a cheeky punk fun mullet, rather than a middle-aged, too lazy to cut my hair mullet. And it rocks :)

I'll post a link for it when I'm at home so you can see it in all its glory and judge for yourself :)
a55of rot13

539 tbh

*shavenlunatic - Europe
Hi

Just what the heck is a mullet? Is it some kind of Mohwak haircut, what the punks used to wear early in the 80's?

Totally confused(cofounded)!

good hunting
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
It's short on top, and long on the back.
http://www.natives.co.uk/features/contmar.htm
OH MY GOD
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
I thought it was short at the sides too?

You generally see that hairdo on Pro-wrestlers. Oh yeah, on that page you linked to, they had a picture of Asian Prince:

http://www.frymybacon.com/articles/article...hp?article_ID=6

PS. Wo hen nan kan=I'm pretty ugly. In Mandarin. :P
That Asian Prince is hilarious. Just ... Hilarious.

Quote:As you can see from the first photo, my favorite artist is Little Richard

The words were taken right out of my mouth!
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*
I used to wear a mullet before they became (un)cool.

and I'm not (very) adverse to wearing a suit for an interview.

though, back in MY day.... a mullet did not nesssiarally include long frontal hair
The wind has no destination.
I don't remember if anyone here has my picture, but I had long, straight hair in it, halfway down my chest, in fact. It's now much shorter, since I shaved it bald in October, and I now have a 1 inch afro. :P
As my ex-mullet-wearing friend has told me, mullets are "Business in the front, party in the back."