I have a question about throwing weapons...
Warshrike
Throw Damage: (69-80) To (117-136) (93-108 Avg)
One-Hand Damage: (81-94) To (105-122) (93-108 Avg)
Required Level: 75
Required Strength: 45
Required Dexterity: 142
Base Weapon Speed: [-20]
Max Stack: (200)
+200-250% Enhanced Damage (varies)
50% Deadly Strike
+30% Increased Attack Speed
Piercing Attack [50]
25% Chance To Cast Level 9 Nova On Striking
Replenishes Quantity [1 in 3 sec.]

All throwing weapons and Javilins can be either thrown or used to attack. This weapon, Warshrike, it has piercing. The effect of piercing is that there is a chance of the weapon going through the body of the creature you are fighting. So what would happen if you were hitting with the item in stead of throwing it and it pierced the baddy? Go through it and become a missile, or just do nothing? :unsure:
"if the bible has taught us anything,and it hasn't, is that boys should stick to boy sports and girls shoud stick to girl sports like hot oil wrestling."-homer simpson
Me-"OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD!!!! 1.10 WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WHAT!!!!!....I know what. Fix my computer."
The two best internet comics in the web, penny-arcade and El Goonish Shive. For you.. Also for you.
Piercing won't do anything for weapons used in mêlée. It's as if the property wasn't there at all.

It's only when you use it at range and hit a monster with it that pierce has a chance of working.
Things act differently for wereform mêlée if I remember correctly. I've heard of people using Kuko while in wereform, and every once in a while, an invisible pierce would happen, causing an explosion past the monster.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu