The flow of time is unfair (whine alert)
I played Diablo I on LAN with my friends from 1996 to 1999, at that time I still 20-23 years old. :)
It's the 1st rpg game I played with other people.
I loved it a lot, and played it almost everyday, on LAN. :lol:
But now the LAN is gone, because all of us graduated from our university, and all of us go back to our homecity. :(
I missed the days I played Diablo I / Hellfire with my friends.
Now I am 28 years old and there's no way to replay Diablo I with my friends on LAN.
I lost it when I loved it.
I missed it.
Now me and my friends are working business for our own life. :unsure:
Money comes, time goes by.
If there's a time machine. :(
Naive Teenagers
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
Every night should have a day, even forever has an end.

There is nothing that can last forever: friendship, love, stuff, girls, everything; soon or later all of it ends (in a way or another).
Forzas do ar, terra, mar e lume, a vos fago esta chamada: si e verdade que tendes mais poder que a humana xente, eiqui e agora, facede cos espritos dos amigos que estan fora, participen con nos desta queimada.
icelord,Jan 22 2004, 06:22 PM Wrote:Every night should have a day, even forever has an end.
Yeah, "ever". ;)
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!