213 bad things
213 Things Skippy is No Longer Allowed to Do in the U.S. Army
Quote:'A full magazine and some privacy' is not the way to help a potential suicide.

That's an understatement.

When someone in your unit attempts suicide, which happened a few times in my saltier days, and succeeds, which happened twice, the jokes about suicide do not elicit as many giggles as they might otherwise.

On the bright side, those who succeed at least got one thing accomplished that they set out to do. Sadly, they don't get to try anything else ever again, beside perhaps 'dodging the whips of the demons in Hell' if the Christian Apocrypha are any guide to the afterlife. :P
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Quote:The following words and phrases may not be used in a cadence- .... Gotterdammerung,

More evidence that the government is against the use of Diablo!
!!! I could not stop laughing the whole time I was reading that!! I especially loved the red Mike and Ike's. :lol:
WWBBD?
I made the mistake of trying to read that at work. It was too funny to keep quiet. I have a few friends in my company that are like this. Thankfully it is spread out over several individuals.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
145. I should not drink three quarts of blue food coloring before a urine test.

146. Nor should I drink three quarts of red food coloring, and scream during the same.

The man is my new hero :)
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Funny stuff. :D

Am I the only one who kept thinking that many of those would have worked well in Stripes?

The mental image of John Candy going on about prophecies to his CO cracks me up. :lol:
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]