Inferno Barb
I love that idea. The problem is that I can't find an IST for the life of me. Lem seems to be a very rare one for me as well; can't seem to get my paws on either of them. I have piles and piles of IO though. I'd actually cube the IOs, but I already have another pile of LUMs (the next rune up). Next rune up from LUM is Ko, and I don't really care for that one...
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*
adeyke,Feb 3 2004, 03:23 PM Wrote:There aren't any swords with FCR.
Little off topic here, but the Arreat Summit says:

Notes: Ironwolves rarely swing their sword so find them a good "caster" sword.

What exactly would be a caster sword be then?
diablo1ks,Mar 7 2004, 12:25 AM Wrote:Little off topic here, but the Arreat Summit says:

Notes: Ironwolves rarely swing their sword so find them a good "caster" sword.

What exactly would be a caster sword be then?
Hexfire, with its +3 Fire Skills, would be a good one for a Fironwolf.
Quote:What exactly would be a caster sword be then?

There are +all skills swords and +fire skills swords. Crescent Moon's -35% enemy lightning resistance would help lightning mercs, while Hand of Justice's -20% enemy fire resistance would help fire mercs (mind you, I'm not saying it would be a wise decision to make such a runeword for them). Then there are Rainbow Facets.

You can also give them swords with defensive bonuses or general use bonuses (like MF or GF).
Until I find a Hexfire, my Fire Iron Wolf is using Hellplague (+2 to Fire Skills). My Cold Iron Wolf is using an ethereal Culwen's Point (+1 to All).
Zyr