Survey Says.....
Pete,Feb 13 2004, 10:16 AM Wrote:So, are more women than men "gamers"?  My years of observation, in game groups, in arcades, and online, indicate that that is not so.  Perhaps I haven't spent enough time at the Tai Pai sites :)

--Pete
I would also be skeptical about the amount of sample bias, considering that it is an online poll. (e.g. the more time you spend online the more likely you are a poll subject, which site/s the poll was stationed on (which would have a huge effect), 3k seems too small when drawing regional conclusions, selection bias - certain groups may be more interested in responding for various reasons)
WarLocke,Feb 14 2004, 02:44 AM Wrote:Hehe, yeah, that one works better on a non-white background.  Mind if I crib it?
Go ahead and yoink it. I even upgraded it to add some anti-aliasing so it looks decent in this forum.
http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/forums/in...opic=37942&st=0

Interesting little age survey over on the AB forum. While only age is requested (and the results may surprise those who have not seen this thread previously) there are also a significant number of women who play there and reveal themselves in this thread (although - we mostly knew who they were anyway).
Quote:What program do they use to play online bridge?

I asked my wife about this, and she likes pogo.com.

edit: 'cause I messed up the quote