Amulets
Ok this is my first ever post and im a lvl 34 i have my resists maxed but i want a ammy that adds to life and resistso i can keep them maxed i was thinking of obs/vigor but didnt no if this is a actual ammy can u help me plz :D thx in advance
LIFES A BITCH LIVE WIT IT
Cooper{LBL},Feb 23 2004, 10:40 AM Wrote:Ok this is my first ever post and im a lvl 34 i have my resists maxed but i want a ammy that adds to life and resistso i can keep them maxed i was thinking of obs/vigor but didnt no if this is a actual ammy can u help me plz  :D thx in advance
You can get resists+life with a regular magic ammy. Jade, of the tiger (or better). If you're level 34, they shouldn't be all that hard to find.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
I found a few Obsidian jewels bombing through NM/H.

Shouldn't be that hard to find, especially if you leave no survivours.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Run-on sentences may be perfectly acceptable where you chat, but it makes posts difficult to read. This would be better:

Quote:Ok, this is my first ever post, and I'm a lvl 34. I have my resists maxed, but I want an ammy that adds to life and resists so I can keep them maxed. I was thinking of obs/vigor, but didn't know if this is an actual ammy. Can you help me plz?  Thx in advance.

-Lem
LemmingofGlory,Feb 23 2004, 02:38 PM Wrote:Run-on*sentences*may*be*perfectly*acceptable*where*you chat, but it makes posts difficult to read. This would be better:

Wow, I never thought about it but this seems wrong.  You will notice that this is contained in Lemming's quote even though it isn't part of the message.  I also added the *'s to the text.  The editor should only allow cutting of the quotes, not modification of the text.  Of course, a phrase such as "should not have" could still be changed to "should have" but new text should not be allowed.

I have an idea of a fun way to use this "feature". Someone could start a phrase and then each successive person could quote and attempt to make a small change in the text that makes a large change in the meaning - kind of like whispering in one ear and seeing what comes out of the mouth at the other end of the room. :D
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Hi,

Consider the following with the emphasis placed as indicated:

*I* did not say he stole the money.
I did *not* say he stole the money.
I did not *say* he stole the money.
I did not say *he* stole the money.
I did not say he *stole* the money.
I did not say he stole the *money*.

Eight words, one sentence, six meanings. Ain't language great? ;)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Pete,Feb 23 2004, 09:53 PM Wrote:*I* did *not* *say* *he* *stole* the *money*.

Eight words, one sentence, six meanings.  Ain't language great? ;)
Ala Bill & Bill (Gates and Clinton) I think you missed the most subtle and insideous emphasis of all:

I did not say he stole *the* money.

;)
"He's got demons? Cool!" -- Gonzo, Muppet Treasure Island

"Proto-matter... an unstable substance which every ethical scientist in the galaxy has denounced as dangerously unpredictable." -- Saavik, Star Trek III

"Mom! Dad! It's evil! Don't touch it!" -- Kevin, Time Bandits
Cooper{LBL},Feb 23 2004, 10:40 AM Wrote:Ok this is my first ever post and im a lvl 34 i have my resists maxed but i want a ammy that adds to life and resistso i can keep them maxed i was thinking of obs/vigor but didnt no if this is a actual ammy can u help me plz  :D thx in advance
Actually, you don't. But, depending on your circumstances, you might want a resist/+all, a resist/+dex, a resist/+mag, or a resist/+mana ammy.