The Basin
The basin forums seem to be down again, does anyone know anything? WT is affected too. I get what look like otherwise well-formed pages -- with no body content. I've tried from two different computers with two different browsers. The home page looks OK, so I am wondering if it is a database problem?

What I am really wondering of course is how to get into games.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
I don't know, but methinks the problem will get solved quickly.

(Anyone reminded of the Dilbert cartoon with the bungee boss when it comes to the Basin or the Lounge going down? The Lurkers/Basinites head to the other forum just long enough to complain about their busted forum and get milk and cookies from the regulars, then Bolty or TPJ make a post explaining what happened to make their forum break, announce that he (she?) has repaired it, and takes the refugees home.)
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
Count Duckula,Feb 24 2004, 05:25 AM Wrote:I don't know, but methinks the problem will get solved quickly.
Hi

Hope so. I was getting used to checking the AB for good information.

But didn't they have a problem 10 days ago?

good hunting
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
(bounces in on his bungee cord)

Yup, db problem: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() in /home/forums/main/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 64

Ancient1 says Needlehawk says AllWeasel is working on it.
Amazon Basin Member
"This is my mistake. Let me make it good." - REM
The basin forums seem to be up now, thanks -- and thanks to eveyone involved!
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
I'm betting it was the construction of new cells .... oh , and an addition to the dungeon portion .... ;)
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto