Where is The Maggot Lair?
Can somebody help me? I can not find The Maggot Lair in the Far Oasis. Near Where it is? Down the stairs? Diablo 2.
Thanks.
Since the maps are random, explicit directions are unavailable. The only solution is to be thorough. The Far Oasis is composed of two parts (as are most of the desert areas) separated by a stairway. The Maggot Lair can be in either the near or far half, so you'll have to go up/down the stairs to the other half and check there.

Look for a round hole. It'll show up on the minimap as well.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Yep, the maps are indeed random. I wish that I could help you find it, but I usually have trouble finding that place myself. Large-ish map + small-ish target = a hard time finding said target. Good luck to you!
<span style="color:red">Now lounging in the Amazon Basin.
All I or anybody can suggest is look long and hard and leave the automap on.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
It will also show up as a multicolored circle shape on the automap. But otherwise just keep an eye out for a big behemoth mama jama size of a hole smack dab in the middle of the friggin desert. ty. :ph34r: I'm a ninja.