More Q's RE CD2...
What lvl do you need to be in to get Socketed armor to drop? does it even drop in CD2? i have yet to see a single piece of armor drop with sockets in it. If it can't drop then how do people go about getting thier MF up around 400? I can see around 340 or so. but without the extra 100% from 4 Ptopaz i'm clueless.

send a little help this way.
I think the socketed armour are LOD exclusive, in what realm play you ? I need build some chars for normal auto rushing in europe... need more runes for enigma, and the conversion is ok to me.
Armor with sockets did not happen until Expansion Pack to Diablo II.

You can socket armor with, IIRC, that SOJ cube recipe. See the Arreat Summit.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
One question, i am making a Necro, what items can give me money or GF ? Goldwrap, Chance Guards, and ? One unique armour i think... how can i get high GF in Classic for a Skellemancer ?
Quote:how can i get high GF in Classic for a Skellemancer ?

if you are really looking for GF mods on your items, your best bet is to just keep watching the shops and checking all magic ring drops. it is pretty easy to find 50% GF rings and other items. But honestly i wouldn't bother looking for to many GF items. if you want money, you are better off just picking up all the armor you see drop. most metal armor types will sell for 4000-10000 each which is far more money than you will get by gearing up with GF and it won't effect your fighting abilities by taking up armor slots.

Edit: also pick up all Staves, wands, and scepters. after you get into NM most of these will sell for 30k.
Potions can provide quick profit at low level too. All potion shrines can generate cash.

Undoubtably though, I like Yew Wands. They sell nice too.

But if you abhor the idea of easy cash, and you like to work for your moolah, try Act 3. Lotsa gold lying around in plain view, particulary around the Great Marsh and the dungeon.

[Image: email-cpf.gif]
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386