Want to try a throwing barb.
I really want to try a throwing barb, but i need some help. What skills are good to invest in? It looks like 1 in double throw would be enough, since i should have decent AR from the mastery, but i could be wrong. Double swing seems like a given for the damage, but should i do axe/spear masteries at all for melee? Also, what about frenzy or berserk? Im also thinking 1 into leap attack just for the mobility as well as some investment in either howl or grim ward to keep them away from me. And what kind of stats does he need to have? Any help is appreciated, and keep in mind that i have basicly no good equipment to give him so its gonna be what i find.
Hello, all. I'm a brand newbie here, although I've been here off and on, reading posts, for some time now.

I, too, have initiated a throwing Barb. I've also wondered many of these same things. My main reason for coming up with this idea was having found a shiny brand new Gimmershred Flying Axe! Zounds! I love 1.10!

In addition to Throwing Mastery and Double Throw, I put a point into Axe Mastery, and am wondering where to go from there. The Gimmershred does equally great damage whether thrown or swung, so I thought about being versatile in that aspect. Now, if I could find two Gimmershreds........!

But, Whirlwind? Concentrate? Frenzy, if I find a good partner for it?

Thanks for any help.

Bill
well, this probably won't help much so i'll make it short. you could buy a melee weapon(in case you ran out of throw axes) and lvl up whirl and concentrate, , but with a glimmershred you'll probably want mostly throw abilities.oh if you can't find an axe just buy or trade for one.this is the best i could tell you, sorry, if it doesn't help though(of course you don't have to try it.) iiquigg!!
[B][I][U][FONT=Impact][SIZE=xx-large][COLOR=red]QUIGGYBOAT!!!!