character errors?
I get errors sometimes...but only with certain characters...they arnt hacked or anything,so what the heck is goin on?? :huh: iiQuiggy!!
[B][I][U][FONT=Impact][SIZE=xx-large][COLOR=red]QUIGGYBOAT!!!!
Those errors always happen on a certain type of characters, and it looks like those characters of yours fit into that category. I'd try to avoid such characters in the future. They can also cause other errors to appear, but not always.

I helped you as much as you've helped me help you. Hopefully for you someone will be able to get more out your post than I did. I highly doubt it, though. Try to be more descriptive or go into politics.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
Hi Quiggy,

since you're new to the Lurker Lounge and I also saw your anime post in the Lounge: Take a look at the Rules and Etiquette links on the top right; it might help you to get more helpful responses to your postings.

Take care,
Lord_Olf
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea
quiggyboat,Mar 8 2004, 03:47 AM Wrote:I get errors sometimes...but only with certain characters...they arnt hacked or anything,so what the heck is goin on?? :huh:  iiQuiggy!!
Perhaps you played those character in earlier versions of D2 (maybe even in the 1.10 beta), which might've caused errors. But if your characters are on battle.net, I have no idea what's causing these errors.