Inactive Accounts
OK, situation is as follows:

I've moved towns and got me a new job, unfortunately in the move my PC decided to die and I cant afford replacement parts for it quite yet. Also even if it was working, It's gonna take a while to sort out an internet connection in my new place.

It's been a few weeks since I played LOD and its pr4obably going to be a fair few weeks until I play it again. How long do accounts last before they expire? Also, my mules were set to expire in 10 days last time I checked, so will I have lost my mule account too??

Help :o Please
a55of rot13

539 tbh

Don't think cos i understand... i care
Don't think cos we're talkin... we're friends

*shavenlunatic - Europe
The normal timeout for characters (and entire accounts) is 90 days.

New characters have a shorter timeout of 10 days; I can't remember the conditions for these, but waving my hands wildly in the air, it's something like 2 hours of play to remove the timeout. I have a feeling reaching a certain level also extends the timeout up to the normal 90 days, although that could be just coincidence with the 2 (or however many) hours rule.
You don't know what you're talking about.
You have three altyernatives:

1) go to cybercoffee with broadband and sepend the money to install the expansion and three hours of reactiving mules. ( i have 12 accounts non ladder and 4 ladder in europe )

2) try a chatbot. I disregard this, is unsafe

3) give someone your password. I have whole set of IK, mavina and aldur in ladder, i not interested in steal somebody items.

If u want, mail me the accounts and passwords, i am a honorable person, its a risk, i know, but is betetr than lost your mules. I have two machines, can burning the mules too.
LOL, I cant let you have my account. And it's not because of lack of trust. It's due to embarassment of how lame my mule collection is. :D

I think I may download stealthbot at work and log in using that... risk it for a biscuit :)
a55of rot13

539 tbh

*shavenlunatic - Europe
My chars are in the verge of being wiped out and I'm not worried the slightest :D
give em to me then..lol when i finally get to a pc i'll aquire all your wealth and like like a king :D
a55of rot13

539 tbh

*shavenlunatic - Europe