Battle.net problem!
I usually play in single player mode. I desided to play in battle.net, so i create an account, i log in and i start to wonder around with my newly born palladin. After about 20 to 30 minutes of playing the game stops and i get a message "Your connection has been interupted". This happens only when I play diablo, when i surf around the net i don't have a problem and my connection isn't cut.

Does anybody know why this is happening?????
I'm starting to get frustrated because this has happened about 10 times.

thank's
Iceman
AKA Coldheart at the Basin.<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->
It's not you; the realms have been unstable this weekend. Hopefully things will clear up soon.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Yeah, I've had the same problems, especially late last night/early morning. I must've been dropped at least 3 times, and the others I played with were having similar issues. <_<

I'm new to b.net too. And coming from solo play as I am, let me tell you that it's no easy task to adapt to all the lag and desynch issues. Especially playing with pubbies, as I am B) . Makes for a really sloppy experience altogether, if still somewhat fun too. I just get so aggravated when I'm shooting or casting at a monster (or pack of them :ph34r: ) a full screen away, and that same melee attacking monster is damaging me because it's not really a full screen away at all, despite what I'm viewing on my monitor. Bleh.