dex: 108
vit: all the rest of points
ene: base

items to use on the future

helm: kiras guardian(i got a 70 :D) p skull on it
1ºweapon.- 'jah' hell slayer
2ºweapon.- gimmershred
shield.- (p diamon or um)gerke's sactuari
armor.- (skull) valor(life boost + high def+skill), upgraded to elite gold skin (resistense)p skulls on them
boots: crafterd 10 regeneration blood boots
gloves: some rare life regeneration hight def i found
belt:trang out or string of ears
rings: 2 manal heal or nice rare rings with life regeneration
amulet: berserker amulet of revivification(2+skills,15 life regeneration), or metal grid(def resistence)

way of playing, well you will have a lot of life, defence, resistence, you might not have leech, but have life regeneration, you odjetive, is to be able to take hits, and renerate your selfe before you get hit again, taut will work as a way of making moster ez to hit and they will hit you less ofent, as for the damage, elemental damage of the gimmers, and 1.5k from hell slayer, wich never will miss, you helm you :P

i might be crasy, but mi merc is gona love me :P
Quote:max resistens
Why max natural resistance? The diminishing returns on it would make it much less of a good investment as you put more into it.

Quote:1 point in to berserker
Berserk lowers your defense to 0. Concentrate, on the other hand, increases it. You might want to have that as your main attack, and Berserk only for Physical Immunes.

Quote:1ºweapon.- 'jah' hell slayer
Quote:1.5k from hell slayer, wich never will miss
Ignore's targets defense doesn't mean you will never miss. The chance to hit equation involves your level, the defender's level, attack rating, and defense rating. All ignores target's defense does is remove the defense and attack rating from the equation.

Quote:upgraded to elite gold skin
Eh?

Also, life regeneration works much to slow to really help you a lot at low numbers (even at high numbers, it isn't that good). You have at best 46 life regeneration. (Magic) Damage Reduction or resists would be much more helpful for you.
mi odjetive of the build, is not to kill thing on a hight and powerfull strike, but to be able to defence agains the monters phisical and elemetal damage, berserker is only a imune to phisical atack, jus a gimmers are.

resistence are always good o have, max in hell is even better, since they will hit me directly, and i dont have a chance to doge them.

if you didnt notice, i am maxin no attacking skill at all,

and about the ignore target defence, weir, i have a elemental druid with heart caver(he is my mule), he is not a very high lvl, or have many point on dex, or even a ar boosting on the gear, still, he doesnt miss at all...

but ok, any way remenber this a build for fun, not to kill avery thing on my way, will be hard, probably die many times, but i love the chalenge of something diferemce.

i do agree on the part of the of the damage reducion and life regeneration , but is something i have to try

on ladder you can upgrade goldskin to elite, giving nice def rating and resitence, but i might change the armor but naj or something, is just than i got that armor, and got to love it :P

by the way any one knows if is there a cap on life regeneration?
Quote:resistence are always good o have, max in hell is even better, since they will hit me directly, and i dont have a chance to doge them.
Max resistances are good to have, but putting 20 points into Natural Resistance isn't the wisest idea.

Quote:and about the ignore target defence, weir, i have a elemental druid with heart caver(he is my mule), he is not a very high lvl, or have many point on dex, or even a ar boosting on the gear, still, he doesnt miss at all...
Actually, there is a 95% cap on your chance to hit (not sure if this applies to auto-hit skills like Smite).

Quote:by the way any one knows if is there a cap on life regeneration?
No.

Quote:on ladder you can upgrade goldskin to elite, giving nice def rating and resitence, but i might change the armor but naj or something, is just than i got that armor, and got to love it
Ah. The way you had it written, I thought you were saying you were going to upgrade Arkaine's Valor. And I would reccomend against upgrading Goldskin. It is a nice armor, to be sure, but you can find an even better rare. I noticed that you seem to use a lot of Uniques. :blink:
yeah, basicly naking all my other char to make this on :P, i am taking like 1 peace of each one to make the full gear, but that tham jah T.T was hard to get, had to sell lots of thing

Quote:Actually, there is a 95% cap on your chance to hit (not sure if this applies to auto-hit skills like Smite).

yes there is, but still you are hitting them 95% of the time, it does aplie to smite
Quote:max resistens
max shout
max iron skin
max battle orders
1 point in to berserker
then max taunt

I've got to tell you, that although this is a good tank setup, the best build you will ever find for tanking is a build focusing on area effect stunning attacks. Maxed warcy, shockwave, and mindblast fit into this category. Warcry barbs can easily have over 4K life by the end of nightmare, can stun all monsters around them for over 6 seconds, taunt in all ranged attackers, and tank anything in the game. If you want a great party player/tanker, go with a warcry barb.

The build you describe would be demolished by any monsters with ITD attacks(lister/urdars), as well as any monsters with fanat/blessed aim. Warcy neutralizes much of the danger of these 2 cases.

That's besides the fact that even with all that regen gear, it amounts to a very slow replenish considering a barb's life total. You will not nearly regen enough to keep up with damage. You might be better off going for damage reduced by x gear. (example: socket sol runes in everything). You can get enough damage reduced gear that nearly all monsters in hell won't be able to hurt you without critical hits or damage boosting mods(elemental will can still be a problem though).
so i change my equipment, already lvl 81, here goes,

shield:strom shield for damage reduccion with p diamon on it
helm: areat's face :D
amor:smoke lacquered plate armor, has 900+ def and 50 to resisntence
weapon: almost perfect creasen moon Ettin Axe, is not berserker but was the best i could get
belt: string of ears
rings:10%leech crafted rings, i use like 20 gem until i got the 2
amulet: maras
gloves: blood gloves, 5% leech, 10 crusing blow, 15 to life, defence, and othe stuff
boots: tearhuan or something like that?, the boots than viges vigor and 10 to all resis

already finish act 1 hell, was not a problem thought i wanst fast, i did it with out dieing,
the thing is to taunt range atacker so the come 1 by one to me,my life can take the elemental damage, since is ot that much thanks to the res