The Pandemonium Fortress
Actually, the title of my post is also my target.
Today, I took my mega-overpowered zealot to NM-mephy and turned him into pulp (my merc didn't even die)... the nice monstie dropped me 4 rares and 2 uniques, I didn't grab the rares, but I grabbed the unqiue greaves (tearhaunch) and the unique cudgel (Dark Clan Crusher, DAMNIT!!!!! I've wanted to find one of these on ladder for weeks, and I finally find my first one and it isn't ladder). Anyway. Since I couldn't hold it all in inventroy, I just held the DCC and exited, going into a private game to sort my inventory out... forgetting that I had to walk through the portal to get the Act 4.
On subsequent trips to the dungeon, I couldn't get through durance2 (undead stygians too tightly packed). So I'm looking for a gaming buddie to work through the end of A3 again, and possibly play A4. If you don't have the quest I'm happy to help you through it, but preferably someoen who can sto those USD'd killing me (a FO sorceress or a tanking barb).

I'll be on tomorrow evening, after 4 P.M. (GMT) (but not between 5 & 7), USWest, Softcore, non-ladder, account *bobmasteryiii

-Bob
Wow, that's about the exact opposite of what I play, USEast, HC, Ladder. If it weren't for those few differences, I'd help you out.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm