First 1.10 HC LOD-Ladder Char Worldwide is 99 !
A few minutes ago, the Europe LOD HC Ladder leader, a Sorceress called "Dio_ss", just made level 99 !!!

I know that 1.10 is damn hard without dying even in Softcore, so this is just insane !! :D

Congrats to the player/players of "Dio_ss"!!

I hope we'll read an interview soon! :)

EDIT: I 've heard Asia had HC Ladder 99er earlier :)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Hail to thee, champion!
Hi

It would have happened earlier, but the leader inthe HC-Ladder , Russ-Barb (level 98) was PKed when casting BO. It happened in January, the link is about it, so if you want to learn a few rude German words :P

http://d2nforum.gamigo.de/showthread.php?t...threadid=178154
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
He was? LOL.
nobbie,Mar 20 2004, 03:23 PM Wrote:A few minutes ago, the Europe LOD HC Ladder leader, a Sorceress called "Dio_ss", just made level 99 !!!

I know that 1.10 is damn hard without dying even in Softcore, so this is just insane !! :D

Congrats to the player/players of "Dio_ss"!!

I hope we'll read an interview soon! :)

EDIT: I 've heard Asia had HC Ladder 99er earlier :)
Something even more amazing is that the first 99 EVER in HC classic made it back in October and no one noticed it almost anywhere.

It goes to show that playing with absorb, runes, charms, overpowered weapons and an endless supply of high level monsters to kill doesn't affect anyones evaluation of the accomplishment.