What no screen shots yet?
I think the rest of us, the ones that can't play the Beta, would like a view of the future :lol: . Plus the SS's by the players are always better than Blizzard's. I think it would be interesting to see some screen shots ofeach playable character type, if there is not to many. Just post them here and leave a few words about the shot, then the rest of it can respond and criticize it ;) .

Thanks alot,
Leah :D
"if the bible has taught us anything,and it hasn't, is that boys should stick to boy sports and girls shoud stick to girl sports like hot oil wrestling."-homer simpson
Me-"OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD!!!! 1.10 WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WHAT!!!!!....I know what. Fix my computer."
The two best internet comics in the web, penny-arcade and El Goonish Shive. For you.. Also for you.
I have some, but no place to put them. I always forgot when it is exceiting in fights and such though, but perhaps some are fun.
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
I've gotten some so far but I need to convert them to Jpegs - they're saved in a retarded Microsoft Picture It! format. I'll try to get on that tonite.
Thanks again!

It will be awsome to see how Blizzard has done on their latest project. :D
"if the bible has taught us anything,and it hasn't, is that boys should stick to boy sports and girls shoud stick to girl sports like hot oil wrestling."-homer simpson
Me-"OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD!!!! 1.10 WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WHAT!!!!!....I know what. Fix my computer."
The two best internet comics in the web, penny-arcade and El Goonish Shive. For you.. Also for you.
If anybody has any screenshots they want to share, but has nowhere to share them, I will gladly host them. Send any pictures you want hosted as attachments to pics@ridemelikeapony.com, you'll get an e-mail back with the URL. Free by the way.