what happens if a barb dual wields Flambellows
For example if a barb dual wielded two +3 fire skills, +18 inferno, would he get level 42 inferno?

Also, I guess the same applies to Frostwind (+7-14 artic blast), would the barb get up to a level 28 artic blast?

If so, would these skills be strong enough to do any serious damage in hell?

Hmmm, if you dual wielded flambellows and had 2 pieces of trang-ouls set would you have a level 24 fireball, and if so would this be strong enough?

just ponderings

any thoughts?

Dave
Clicky (I would assume that Frostwind works the same way.)

Without a decent level of mastery or synergies, these skills probably won't do the 'serious damage' that you're looking for.

However, MongoJerry posted a story here about a barbarian mage (Gunter) that used parts of the Trang set along with liberal use of warcries to finish hell. So it is viable. Might not be extremely fast, but it does get the job done. :)
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
Quote:However, MongoJerry posted a story here about a barbarian mage (Gunter) that used parts of the Trang set along with liberal use of warcries to finish hell. So it is viable. Might not be extremely fast, but it does get the job done.

Yes, but MongoJerry also said that in most cases, Warcry killed faster than fireball/wall. :mellow: (I finally found a chance to use this smilie!)
hey thats funny, i have a double fb barb and he only goes a lvl 38 inferno. hmm
Flamebellow gives +12-18 inferno and +3 fire skills. So two Flamebellows would give a total of +30-42 inferno. The original post just assumed both would be perfect.