No armor?
Ok, this doesn't really affect my gameplay, but when your online and people shout out "HOLY $&#@!" when you attack it gets really annoying. This actually happens in two places on my zon.

1) My armor, upgraded Shaftstop, is invisible whenever I where it with my bow (upgraded Buriza), but not my javelins (upgraded Titans). I have no clue as to why this could be.

2) My bow is invisible to everyone that I run into except me. everyone can see the bolts it shoots out just fine, just no bow. To them it seems like I'm just punching out arrows (hence, the language).

I know none of these are duped as I found the items and most of the runes myself. The runes I didn't find I got off a friend who got it at hellforge. I know i have the correct strength (169 w/ charms).

Thank you in advance for any help with this. :(
I am nothing. Nothing is perfect, therefore I am perfect. Only god is perfect, therefore I am god.

I Take Pride in Knowing I wasted 10 Seconds of Your Life With My Signature.
If you use charms to get the stats necessary to equip your equipment, others won't be able to see them. Once you have enough stats without the charms, they'll be visible. It's a display error only.