Spoiler! WoW Dragon
I haven't been around much lately and I'm not sure if this is the right way to post this, a quick glance at the rules left me none the wiser. It's screenshot of a Dragon in WoW I found after following a link from Drake's Warcraft History thread (long read!) at the AB.
I THINK I remember something about not posting direct links to other site's picture pages, or was that something differrent?? I really don't know much/anything about the "workings" of the Internet (bandwidth stuff or such) so I guess I'll play it safe and just post the site URL:

**SPOILER**

http://www.blizzarduniverse.net/

The screen shot is still on top of their page (as of...now!), you shouldn't have a problem finding it.

I apologize if I have annoyed anyone with my blabla, any info on the linking thing would be greatly appreciated.

and dragon pwnz joo!

Greetings

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Quote:I THINK I remember something about not posting direct links to other site's picture pages, or was that something differrent??
That's at Diabloii.net. Fortunately, Bolty has never seemed to care (and actually encourages good links), so link away! :)
-TheDragoon
Actually, Diabloii.net don't let you post links at all.

Here, you shouldn't post direct images - bandwidth leeching is evil. Posting a link to a picture is different.
"One day, o-n-e day..."
Those characters fighting the dragon look like the maximum they could do is break his nail....
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Hail NurAbSaal,

I really like that screenshot. The Artwork on the dragon reminds me a little bit of Draco in "Dragonheart". Thanks for sharing!

Take care,

Lord_Olf
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea
Like the scale! Now, if there had only been lots of bits of scorched, rent flesh flying around the screen, that would have been The Screen Shot of the Month . . .
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
mmmmmmm, Drachen!

armer Draco... :(

Greetings

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Occhidiangela,Mar 30 2004, 10:20 AM Wrote:Like the scale!
That does indeed look awesome.

I've had a few "whoa!" moments so far, but my favourite one was shortly after I created a Night Elf. I had been randomly wandering around trying to get used to the interface. I ended up in some town and took a moment to check out some of the menus. All of a sudden my screen shook and I heard a "thump!". Out of nowhere a HUGE foot landed right in front of me. An enormous tree creature somehow managed to sneak up on me from behind, and proceeded to step right over me. This thing was huge. After battling little tiny woodland creatures, I sure wasn't prepared to see it.

Fortunately it was friendly and was just out for a stroll :)
Hail Nuur,

"so you call me dragon in another tongue to avoid calling me dragon"... The test doesn't fit, as the DVD hast just been ordered and the VCR is broken... anyway, he was THE best dragon I've seen on film so far!

Take care,
Lord_Olf
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea
I dunno, that dragon looks kinda ugly...

More like a red T-Rex with a beard than a dragon.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm
NuurAbSaal,Mar 29 2004, 07:50 PM Wrote:so I guess I'll play it safe and just post the site URL:

**SPOILER**

http://www.blizzarduniverse.net/

The screen shot is still on top of their page (as of...now!), you shouldn't have a problem finding it.

Greetings...>Nuur
Hi

There is a easier way to link to a Picture than at the web site or a forum post :D

Place your Cursor over the picture & Right click, that will bring up a menu, Properties is on the bottom, click on it, and there it is "Address [URL]" now just Copy and Paste it anywhere you like. I save some to Notepad for future use. You can view it in your browser by pasting it in Address field, it will look like the Link below, best part is you get to eliminate all the crap :P

Address http:// from Properties

You can do this for All Pic's & even a Smiley face you might want to use, try it on the Flag in my Signiture :P

Or try a Flash Movie like this one: Save the Planet :D

[url=http://www.wtfman.com/mcd/saveplanet.htm]Save the Planet

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.
Weeeeeell...

Right-clicking on the image of Narsl....Narisss...the dragon brought up the following:

Open Image in New Window
Open Image in New Tab
Save Image As...
Copy Image To Clipboard

Odd... :blink:

;)

ph34r the Mac!

Nuur

P.S.: Thanks for the Info though

I'll remember you.
Hi

hmmmm I wonder if it is a OS thingy, I have Windows Me???

Right click on your Avatar gave me this Address:
http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/html/av...ll_Unsummon.gif

Right click on my Avatar gave this Address:
http://angelsofhell.com/phpBB2/images/avat.../PrinceJohn.gif

Right clicking on the smile face next to the word odd in your post ...> :blink:
http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/html/em...icons/blink.gif

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.
Properties is usually the last menu option from the right click; perhaps that's why people are missing it? I'm pretty sure it's at least included in all versions of Windows IE.
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)
Quote:hmmmm I wonder if it is a OS thingy

I use Mac OS 10.3.3 and the Safari Browser.

So it IS an OS thingy :P

and you poor Wind'oh!s users should really "ph34r the Mac!"

I don't know why, but it sure sounds cool :lol:

Greetings

Nuur

I'll remember you.
Hail Lord_Olf,

remember the voice?

Sean Connery -> rocks!

Greetings

Nuur

P.S.: Assuming you already saw it in English (since the DVD is still on the way, don't know if you owned an English video cassette). German voice of S.C. is pretty ok too.

I'll remember you.