Act II Merc Question
Ok, I'm fairly certain this topic has been covered before but a search both here and on the Amazon Basin failed to turn up any information easily...

I just hired an Act II Offensive Merc in normal difficulty. Merc was level 13 when I hired him. I then proceeded to leave town and the merc doesn't seem to be using his blessed aim aura. I'm not sure if I'm just being impatient and he will start using it or if I am missing something. Is there anything I am missing here or do I just have to wait and he will start using it? I could really use that AR boost.

Thanks for any help.

Edit: Ok, seems like I was being impatient but it still seems like the merc does not always use his aura. Is there a reason for this?

- Mark
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
When the merc is engaged in combat, he can do one of two things. Either, he jabs monsters, or he activates his aura. He won't activate his aura outside of combat. So just let him fight some monsters and it'll eventually activate.
Yeah, after a bit of wandering around this seems to be the case. I'm definitely partial to having that aura though. Saving stat points can lead to low hit chances early on :) . Thanks.

- Mark
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)