NEW USER SOMONE HELP PLEASE-question
Hi im new to lurker lounge and i have a few quick questions .

1) In werewolf FORM - I have read that u attack faster as a human then a werewolf or werebear. So with 57% ias from werewolf and 140%ias from items where do i stand on ias% and how much im actually getting compared to a human and what the level caps are at.

2) Same with fast cast rate %, what are the cap levels at.

3) Can somone tell me please what cap levels ar for fast hit recovery% and fastrun walk%, my werebear has 197%ias/120%fastrunWALK/80%fast HIT recovery/

4)This is not a question just a thanks in advance for helping and i feel very privlaged to be a part of such a great and helpfull community coming back strong in 1.10

THANKS FOR UR HELP :lol:
First off, this is not intended as a flame, but you might consider replacing all of your "u"s with "you"s. Those extra two letters really show us that you care. :)

But, as to your questions:

1) Technically, you have a faster base attack speed in Druid Human form, but you can achieve a faster attack speed in Druid Shifted form. The actual mechanics are very complicated, but the main theme is:

In Wereform, IAS on your weapon counts a lot. IAS off of your weapon counts a little, and in some cases, not at all. Werewolves will generally not get much benefit from off-weapon IAS, because they have so much IAS from the WW skill already. Werebears will get more of a benefit, because they don't receive any skill IAS, but with a fast enough weapon, off-weapon IAS will only help so much.

WIAS (weapon IAS) and OIAS (off-weapon or other IAS) are differing quantities and have different effects. Remember that.

As for actually calculating how much IAS you should have, check out this excellent calculator by TheDragoon: http://students.washington.edu/akrinke/wer...rmadvanced.html . Keep in mind that TheDragoon uses a reverse based speed in that calculator, ie, a Maul that shows up with base speed [10] on the Arreat Summit should be entered as base speed [-10] on TheDragoon's calculator, while a [-30] Phase Blade becomes [30].

This will also answer your Faster Hit Recovery question.

2) I'm afraid I don't have access to this information at the moment, but I'm sure someone else will provide.

3) See 1) for the Faster Hit Recovery; I don't know about Faster R/W (but, as above, there is certainly someone else around who does).
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)
Another suggestion: Don't post in all caps. I know in bnet and other forums your page can easily go un-noticed without it but here things go a little slower and usually get their deserved attention.
Cast rate (click the icons at the bottom)

FRW speed

FHR and FBR