Chicken Power!
Today, the GMs were running around using Two Headed Ogre models (no joke). Obviously they were playing up on Blizzard's April Fools' Day joke - the models had no running animation so they just kinda floated along.

They were also turning people into chickens for fun. I saw a GM run past me, made a comment in the public channel for the area I was in along the lines of "haha, the GMs are walking around with the Two-Headed Ogre models," and 20 seconds later I was turned into a chicken. I grabbed some screenies, here's the best one:

[Image: wow3.jpg]

Made level 20 tonight, as well. I can now cast town portals to go to Stormwind and Ironforge instantly. This seems very much like a beta thing, since only mages can do it, and it only works for two places in the game. It's also not implemented well - it zips you off to the town, and your computer chugs like mad to load all the graphics and objects instantly (which normally it gets to do as you run or fly along, giving it a chance to load the textures before you see them).

Still, as much as mages are hurting right now, nothing beats the grumbles the other classes have as you zip off to Stormwind in seconds while they have to fly around.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
What a lovely chicken!

I want to hug you and kiss and call you george!

And roast you and grill you and get you in my belly
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Unfortunatly sir, that name is reserved for Bolty's blood golem.

Ah, the memories. Hi everyone!